Our Commitment to Education
At the Facial Surgery and Cosmetic Centre, we are constantly learning to improve our patients’ lives. We regularly commit our time and energy to learning new procedures and techniques, and to building our product knowledge.
Aside from our membership in various Academies and affiliations with various hospitals, over the past couple of years our team of experts has attended the following training:
- Canadian Laser Aesthetic Surgery Society (COURSE)- November 10, 2013
- Dermaceutic Peel Training – Upgrading – May 2012
- Anti-Aging World Congress – March 29th-31st 2012, Monaco.
- INA – Inject Now Academy – Barcelona 2011
- Canadian Laser Aesthetic Surgery Society (COURSE)- November 13th 2010, Montreal, Quebec.
- I.M.C.A.S. International Master Course on Aging Skin- January 8th-11th 2010, Paris.
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery(AAFPRS) Fall Meeting – Ocotber 2009, San Diego, CA.
- Official training of Anteis Products.
- Cynosure Aesthetic Laser Workshop - May 2009.
- Sigmacon Advanced Medical Training for PCA (Physicians Choice of Arizona) Chemical Peels - May 2009, Toronto.
- Allergan Sponsored Advanced Nurse Training – April 2009, Toronto.
- INA- Inject Now Academy – Germany 2008 & Montreal 2009.
- Syneron Elos, Emax & Matrix Advanced Laser Training – October 2008.
- Palomar Advanced Laser Training – October 2008.
- PACAAM PanAmerican Anti-Aging & Aesthetic Medicine Congress - September 2008, Montreal.
- MedicisEastern Canadian Nursing Conference - September 2008.
- Face Program - Recognizing Nursing Staff in the top 45 in Canada – 2007, 2008 & 2009.
- Anti-Aging Medicine World Congress – 2007 & 2009, Monte Carlo & Paris.
- EMAA uropean Masters in Aesthetic & Anti-Aging Medicine - October 2007, Paris.
We work hard to offer you the latest techniques and procedures so that you can look your best, naturally.