GliSODin is a non-genetically modified melon extract naturally rich in SOD (Super Oxide Dismutase), it boosts immunity and reduces accelerated aging and as we all know the body’s natural production of SOD decreases with age.
There are two types of antioxidants; primary antioxidants like SOD and secondary antioxidants like the ones we can obtain from fruits or some vegetables. For example: pomegranate, cranberries, blueberries or blackberries etc, contain secondary antioxidants. The big difference between primary and secondary antioxidants is the amount of free radicals that they can target. Primary antioxidants can target up to 1 million free radicals versus secondary antioxidants that can only target 1 free radical.
SOD can be difficult to absorb for our bodies that is why GliSODin has designed a patented delivery system that guaranties the absorption of the SOD for the small intestine.
In our clinic you can find the Advanced Dermal Formula, the Advanced Skin Brightening Formula, as well as the AntiOxidant Enzyme (purely SOD).
The Advanced Dermal Formula
- Nourishes and hydrates the skin for a healthy glow
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Protects your skin from the effects of aging by boosting your body’s natural antioxidant system
- Acts as a shield that helps repair your skin by reducing inflammation
- Promotes firmness and support
- Krill Oil: Strong anti-inflammatory, source of omega-3s to hydrate skin, antioxidant
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrates and improves skin elasticity
The Advanced Skin Brightening Formula
- Promotes a bright, smooth complexion by helping to repair skin damage caused by exposure to the sun
- Reduces hyperpigmentation by inhibiting the Tyrosinase enzyme
- Along with topical sunscreen, this formula provides internal protection from UV rays to support even skin tone
- Supports healing and enhances the results of facial skin resurfacing treatment
- Borage Seed Oil: Fatty acid source of GLA, helps to soothe and reduce sun induced inflammation, hydrates and “plumps” skin cells
- Lycopene: Photo protective, anti-inflammatory properties that protects the skin and suppresses inflammatory response of the skin when exposed to oxidative stress (UV rays, aesthetic medical treatments)