Reverse the effects of split or torn earlobes with an easy surgical procedure.
Done under local anesthetic, and lasting only 20- 30 minutes, the earlobe repair surgery is performed in our fully equipped surgicentre which is up to standard in terms of safety and procedures. The healing process is quick, and repaired lobes can be re-pierced 6 weeks after the procedure.
A simple, quick, and painless surgery with a short recovery – be fully healed in 6 weeks.
- Initial consultation is performed with surgeon (Dr. G. Antoniak or Dr. J. Bonaparte) to determine if patient is a good candidate for surgery.
- Quotation for surgery is given and explained to patient.
- Small Incisions are made to the front and back of the earlobes and sutures are inserted to re-connect the hole or correct the asymmetry.
- The earlobes are shaped and size in an aesthetically pleasing manner, proportionate to the ear.
- Many clients report feeling no pain at all during the procedure.
- Follow-up is scheduled 1 week post-op.
Why get your earlobes repaired with us at Facial Surgery & Cosmetic Centre of Ottawa?
You are at the hands of the most competent and reputable professionals:
- Expertise & knowledge
- Excellent patient care and follow up
- The Facial Surgery and Cosmetic Centre of Ottawa is part of the OHPIP program keeping up to date with latest quality of care procedures and standards and receiving regular inspections by the College of physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO).
- Dr. G. Antoniak is a specialist in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery and qualified cosmetic surgeon with over 30 years of experience. He has performed many otoplasty surgeries for both children and adults.
- Dr. J. Bonaparte is a Otolaryngologist – Head and Neck Surgeon and a fellow of the Canadian Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.