Remove Neck and Facial Moles for a clearer, more even complexion and help highlight your beauty, not your blemishes.
Mole removals help reduce blemishes using one of two surgical methods, depending on the type of mole. If indicated, precision lasers are used to shave down the tissue of the mole, while the area is numbed. Alternatively, moles are surgically excised, and the incision sutured. In either case the procedure is painless, and very effective.
Two quick, simple 15 minute surgery with no pain – Fully healed in days
- Initial consultation is performed with surgeon (Dr. G. Antoniak or Dr. J. Bonaparte) to determine if patient is a good candidate for surgery.
- The mole removal is performed in our fully equipped, fully safe surgicentre. The surgical process takes only about 15 minutes, whether by laser or by excision. The mole is numbed locally with lidocaine (numbing agent), and removed.
- If the mole is excised, your surgeon will position the incision in an aesthetically pleasing manner, i.e. in the same direction as your wrinkles and facial expressions in order to hide it. A round band aid can be applied after surgery but is not necessary. Sutures are removed after 7-10days.
- After the procedure, it is important to apply an antibiotic ointment such as polysporin 2-3 times a day for a week to prevent infection and to keep the incision moist. If the incision is moist it will heal better.
- The incision may show redness up to 3 months.
Why Get Your Mole Removal treatments with us at Ottawa Facial Surgery Clinic?
You’re in the hands of the most expert and reputable professionals.
- We lead in Expertise & knowledge
- We excel in patient care
- Our surgical team has performed many, many successful mole removals.