Make skin look more rested and radiant with this effective treatment
Neuromodulators is simple and safe treatment, performed by our RN specialists under the supervision of a Doctor, that help to attenuate the appearance of:
- Crow’s feet – the lines at the corners of the eyes
- Sagging brow- opens the eye up to look more rested and youthful
- Frown-lines (11’s) or worry-lines between the eye brows
- Forehead lines
- Bunny lines – lines that form on the bridge of the nose
- Upper lip wrinkles- and helps lift and perk up the upper lip!
- Mental crease- the chin crease that forms and creates a peau d’orange skin texture
- Protruding platsymal bands in the neck, to make the neck appear smoother
A fast, safe, and effective treatment to reduce the effects of aging
- Patient meets with a doctor and RN in consultation to ensure they are a candidate for the procedure.
- The patient consents to treatment and all the risks and expectations are reviewed with them by the RN cosmetic injection specialist.
- Photos are taken at rest, and with muscle movement, pretreatment to create a baseline. These are a confidential inclusion in all patient’s charts.
- Dosing is reviewed per area treated and a cost is provided to patient
- Patient’s skin is cleaned, disinfected and cooled with an ice pack- this helps minimize discomfort, and risk of bruising
- Treatment is performed
- Ice is reapplied with a touch of Arnica gel as needed
- Two week follow up appts are scheduled with every new patient to assess outcomes and touch-ups are done at this time, if required.
Why get your Neuromodulators with us at the Ottawa Facial Surgery?
You are in the hands of the most competent and reputable professionals:
- We only use products sold by licensed national distributors – our patients are guaranteed to be receiving approved Health Canada Products
- No worry about “watered down” product – all products are reconstituted following industry standards
- All medical procedures overseen by on-site physicians
- Our Experience matters. Not every botox® treatment is the same and we match treatment outcomes to what patient expectations.
- Natural and effortless results
- Minimal discomfort and bruising with techniques used by our expert cosmetic injection specialists
- follow up provided at no charge
- treatments offered 6 days a week, 3 evenings