Terms and Conditions
Returns are for medical purposes only.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
ONLINE AND EMAIL ORDERS
Currently we are offering free shipping on all orders over $200 before taxes. After placing your order online or by email, an email confirmation and invoice will automatically be sent to you with your unique order number and then tracking information once your order has shipped.
If you prefer to order by telephone, please call us during our office hours Monday to Friday from 9AM to 5PM at 613-521-3223. If you reach our voicemail, please leave a message and one of our administrative representatives will return your call as soon as possible, within our business hours or next business day if it is after hours. All orders will be processed over the phone using ZOHO Invoice. Your credit card information will not be saved.
We ask that you have the following information ready for us so we are able to help you quickly and easily:
1. Your credit card information (Visa or Mastercard)
2. The names of the products you wish to order.
If you need help choosing your products, our medical aestheticians or administrative staff will have the experience and product knowledge necessary to provide you with solutions and recommendations for your skincare needs.
3. Your shipping address
Orders are shipped and delivered Monday through Friday. Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of receipt if ordered and paid for by 12 noon, but as we are on reduced staff, shipping orders may take longer than usual.
Please note that due to the current situation, Canada Post has revised their shipping policy:
- To eliminate customer interactions at the door, reduce post office customer traffic and support social & physical distancing, they have implemented a “Knock, Drop and Go” approach.
- Delivery employees will knock or ring, choose the safest location available to leave the package and then depart for the next address. This change eliminates the need for signatures at the door and greatly reduces the number of parcels sent to our post offices for pick-up.
- Their goal is to continue providing timely and reliable service but to be safe, give their people time and manage potential challenges, they have suspended on-time Delivery Guarantees for all parcel services, until further notice.
- Your package may also be left in your mailbox including a community mailbox, if you have one.
- It is therefore recommended to follow the delivery of your order with the tracking number sent to you once the order is picked up by Canada Post to avoid your package remaining in your mailbox.
Thank you for your understanding and we hope you stay safe & healthy!
We know you rely on us for your skin care essentials, and although we will have limited staff during this period, we will continue to be there to be able to answer any questions either by phone at 613-521-3223 or through email at email@example.com
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Skin Care, Hair Care & Makeup
For hygienic reasons we do not accept returns on skin care, makeup and hair care products that have been unsealed, opened and/or used.
If you are not happy with your purchase and the product has not been opened we will allow for a return for exchange or credit on account. Shipping fees are to be covered by the customer.
Shipping and Handling fees are not refundable.
If you experience an allergic reaction to any product we ask you to advise us within 24 hours. We will provide an exchange or refund for the individual product if an allergic reaction has been confirmed. We will accept any full-sized product for a return or exchange, as long as it is at three quarters full. You will be required to fill out our adverse reaction form and provide photos and have a virtual consultation with one of our providers and/or Medical Director.
Information listed about the products on www.face.ca is based on information provided from the individual product manufacturer. Any claims and suggestions are supplied as information only and are in no way meant to replace the advice of a physician or medical professional. We support our patient needs with supervised and instructed product selection and usage.