…and we’re so excited to welcome you back to our clinic!
To our valued clients,
We sincerely hope you are well and continue to be in good health!
It is with great excitement that we would like to welcome you back into the clinic. We are opening our doors as of June 1st, 2020. That said, things will be a little different around here, for your safety and ours.
While safety has always been a huge priority for us, we now have many new measures in place.
Here’s what’s new at the clinic:
- New Safety Measures: Our entire staff has had comprehensive PPE training and will now have dedicated suites. We have also installed a plexiglass barrier at our front desk.
- COVID-19 Symptom and Exposure Questionnaire: We will only be treating patients who are without symptoms and who have not been in contact with a case of COVID-19. We will be contacting all patients 2 days prior to their scheduled appointment with a COVID-19 questionnaire that the admin will go through with you over the phone, or you can complete and return via email.
- Call Us When You Arrive: On appointment day, give us a call when you arrive at the office building to announce you are here from the parking lot or lobby. At this time, we will also be asking you some COVID-19 screening questions. You will then be given the OK to come on up to our office.
- Hygiene: Upon arrival, you will be required to immediately wash your hands, and apply a mask. Please wear your own mask prior to entering our suite. If you do not have one let us know and we will meet you at our suite door and provide one for you. We will also be taking your temperature reading prior to commencing your scheduled appointment. Your technician will meet you in the waiting area and bring you directly to your treatment room.
- One person per appointment: No one other than the patient being seen will be allowed into the office for scheduled appointments. If a translator is required, they also have to answer the COVID-19 questionnaire and follow the same steps as the patient. Please let our admin know at time of scheduling if you will be bringing a translator as room allocation may need to be adjusted for the extra person.
- We’re smiling under the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Your treatment providers are all the same- but just may not look the same! All staff have gone through extensive PPE training to ensure your safety and our safety. On the day of treatment, they will be wearing protective covering such as gloves, face masks and/ or face shields, gowns and/ or scrubs, hair tied back and a smile… which you may not be able to see 🙂
- Plan Ahead: Appointments are booked for a longer period of time to allow for thorough cleaning following COVID-19 protocols between patient appointments. Keep this in mind when booking your appointment. Also, we are staggering patient arrivals so as not to have anyone waiting in the waiting area at the same time. Because of this, we cannot provide the same amount of accessibility to treatments at this time. PLAN AHEAD!! Book your appointments in advance, think 4 weeks, so you are not disappointed!
- Keep safe: Please advise us if you have COVID-19, or have had COVID-19, or are currently experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms. If you have had COVID-19, please allow 6 weeks since your last symptoms before scheduling any appointments.
- Virtual Appointments: Excitingly, we have rolled out virtual appointments and we’re happy to announce they are here to stay! If you would feel more comfortable, we would be pleased to see you virtually. Email email@example.com to set one up.
- Need Product? SAVE TIME!! Complimentary shipping over $200 will continue at this time. You are encouraged to email or call in which products you wish to purchase. You will be invoiced electronically and can arrange pick up at the office door or delivery to your home, whichever you prefer. Unfortunately, walk-ins for products will not be accepted so please call ahead so we can organize your order!
Thank you for your understanding as we navigate this tricky time. We’re so pleased to be seeing you again and we’re so grateful for your support throughout this pandemic.
Facial Surgery & Cosmetic Centre Staff